Mission and Vision
YouthBASE equips children in K5-2nd grades and their families to build the child’s behavioral, academic, social and emotional competencies so they may succeed at school, home, and in the community.
We envision a community where all children succeed. Success to us means that children have age appropriate behavior and social/emotional capacities/opportunities and grade level academic proficiency to experience success at school, at home and in community.
- Performing at or above grade level academically
- Age appropriate behavior (respectful, polite, good communication skills)
- Age appropriate social skills and ability to positively express emotion
- Emotionally supportive environment
- Strong families build strong children
103 S. Texas Ave.
Greenville SC 29611
- AJ Whittenberg
- Hollis Elementary
- Welcome Elementary
Get in Touch with YouthBase
"*" indicates required fields